spot lights

I have just got myself a 4a that has been set up for rallying.

Can anybody tell me the dia of the spot light brackets that bolt onto the bumper irons so that I can make some

A close up picture would be good.

thanks in panticpation

Reg Bowler  ???

Hi

Did think about making one but in the end it way easey to buy one have to move the number plat for the MOT but see how long it is untill I get pull for it but is it OK for motor bike to have no number plate think my OK. Where did you get yourd triple SU like the iden off them but the only set I seen was on a GT6.

Peter

Peter I made the manifold myself and its been running in my 6 for about three years now

It really is a one of but I have made some patterns so one day there might be some castings about

We shall have to see

Reg

I am looking to put spotlights on my '5', but do not wish to do away with the bumper nor drill extra mountin holes... anyone done this effectively please???

Cheers in advance!

Best regards

Hi

BrianC       For now I happy with the number plate as it but if it become trouble will have to look for a small one

ianhoward    Revinton do a bar that fit with the bumper think it go on with the over ride you should find it on www.revintontr.com

peter

Rex

I had not thought of putting the lights under the bumper - they look good!:)  However, with them being low down, how effective are they in that position? (Are they 'spots' or 'front fogs'?)

Cheers again

Rex

I have just managed to 'acquire' a air of period Hella spots and a pair of Front fogs at a very reasonable price - so I shall have to sort something out!!!  :)

Perhaps one of each as you have done!

Whether they go below the bumper or above on a bar I haven't yet decided. :rock:

Hi Ian, legally below bumper lights should only be illuminated in conditions of fog and falling snow with visibility of less than 100 metres - although these days they're used as "fashion" accessories by all and sundry just causing dazzle and reflections to oncoming drivers esp. on wet roads.   D & C police don't seem to bother about doing anything, but mis-use can gain a Fixed Penalty ticket.
<font color='#000000'>Ian, why not hang them under the bumper like this</font>

Am I missing something here as I do not appear to see any photos. Is there some other button I should press?.

Not computer literate

Regards