EBAY TR6

Hi all,

Just saw a TR6 on Ebay for £8500 item number 131946287052. This is a scam, the guy states he has owned this for 8 years ,yet a check with HPI shows it changing hands in December 2015. If it looks too good to be true it probably is!!

Cheers

Phil

Yes, see the other threads. Saw this today and this looks like another to me...what's going on just now?!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Triumph-Stag-3-0-2dr-1974-/262637632279?hash=item3d266c3b17:g:dawAAOSwCGVX4~94

And this 'seller' has listed ten vehicles today (including two Stags). All look too cheap to me. All classified ads.

Edited by MostEasterlySteve

It's a SCAM!!! I sold this TR6 for £19k last year and it was then given away as a competition prize!

BEWARE - IF IT LOOKS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT PROBABLY IS :ph34r:

Nice prize what competition was that in Mark?

Stuart.

It was for a Men & Motors dial in competition (Premium Rate number) - I sold it to the production company...!!!

OK well done, good competition. The Register used to do things like that too, wonder what happened to the fully restored TR4 that went to Belgium.

Stuart.

It was for a Men & Motors dial in competition (Premium Rate number) - I sold it to the production company...!!!

Wasn't it the prize for a 'Wheeler Dealers' competition earlier in the year?