TR6 CR wash/wipe switch part number 155496 Lucas

Hi Oh gurus, I have the replacement switch offered by various suppliers. I have found the quality to be fairly poor. I have had a go at repairing it as it had seized up. When I took it apart I was appalled at the quality especially as they are now retailing at £80. Unfortunately when I put it back together I can only get single speed. i think this might be that I have wired it up incorrectly. It has four contacts at the back numbered 1-4. I have searched the forum but cannot find the wiring diagram. Can anyone please tell me which wire goes on each number.

Andy

Andy have a look here http://www.advanceautowire.com/tr2506.pdf circuit diagrams for American TRs Look at the 73 TR6 circuit the wash/wiper switch looks the same as for CRs. It shows contacts 1-4 with the coloured wires.

Contact 1 Brown/Light Green

2 Red/Light Green

3 Green

4 Blue/Light Green

There are also 2 unmarked contacts one with a Green wire linked to Contact 3 and one with a Light Green/Black wire connected to washer.

Hope this helps

Bill