Mark--

I put up a temporary one last fall. I used two 20" x 20" filters and a 24" box fan. Some told me that it would not be enough air flow, but it seemed to work very well for my single stage paint. I understand that clearcoats may present a bigger problem with hanging in the air.

Ed

IMG_0789a.JPG

IMG_0849a.JPG

Edited by ed_h

Thanks for reply Ed, looked at fans in a local outlet today.18" fans move over 6000 m2 /hr. I was thinking of putting wooden pallets on floor cover with ply drill a series of holes and draw air through floor , filter in the roof. The construction of the booth something similar to yours.

Mark.

Thanks for reply Ed, looked at fans in a local outlet today.18" fans move over 6000 m2 /hr. I was thinking of putting wooden pallets on floor cover with ply drill a series of holes and draw air through floor , filter in the roof. The construction of the booth something similar to yours.

Mark.

Only problem with doing it that way is your drawing dust up through from the floor. Better to do it down through and then out to the sides.

Stuart.

In that case have the holes in the floor away from the car so its drawing away from it rather than down directly over it.

Stuart.