metal dash

Good morning all, a quick question if I may, Do you think that the metal glove box door is the same for both left and right hand drive cars?

I'm looking for one on both U.S. and U.K. e-bays at the moment.

I prefer the look of the white painted dash to the wood veneer option. My car had a wooden dash fitted when I bought it post-12921-0-64945700-1472920696_thumb.jpg

I am short of the central instrument panel, I believe its steel covered in black vinyl and also I need the metal glove box door.

anybody have these parts in their shed?

Thank you and very best regards to you all

Dawn

Glove box door and the centre panel are indeed the same for lhd/rhd

I 'may' have the centre panel... Will look for you

Hello Dawn, I have just seen your post, I door have both those items, but best see what Tom comes up with first,

Cheers,

CONRAD.

I have seen Dave from the Isle of Wight at Beaulieu today, and he told me that you were looking.

Thank you Conrad, regards to Dave. I'm having such a problem finding the metal dash parts that I'm going ahead with the wood dash. Its just easier for the moment, I've found some aftermarket red and green lights that have longer threads and will fit without me drilling out the metal holes post-12921-0-95402300-1473074820_thumb.jpgg

Eventually I will have a white metal dash on the car, right now , while I have the time to work , I must keep on trucking

I'd be keen to buy those metal parts from somebody for later if anyone has them available.

Thank you and very best regards

Dawn

Edited by dawn
  • 3 weeks later...