Steering Lock - wiring

I have been behind my dash, to tighten the two bolts of the steering column clamp to the fascia.

I have removed the speedo, but the tacho would not budge.

I also wanted to test the Voltage stabiliser to see if its output is 10v, I then realised I have no power/voltage to all the "green" circuits.

No voltage at the fuse box for that circuit, either side of the fuse.

Looking at the wiring diagram ('73 CR) - there is a white wire running from the ignition switch to the fuse box for that circuit, I presume I have disturbed something.

Question: Is the ignition switch wiring all enclosed, so almost impossible to disturb the wiring, I cannot see much from underneath.

If I did manage to remove the tacho, would it be any help to see the wiring going into the ignition switch?

Second part, would the white wire likley to go straight to the switch or would there be a connection somewhere.

I have tried to check the wiring as much as possible, for any loose connections but to no avail.