Under Dash Relays etc

Hi,

Does anybody know where I can find a diagram or picture that shows the fitting location for all the under dash relays.

Car is a 74 although the wiring seems to be from an earlier model.

Many Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave

Is it a UK car, if it is I am 99.9% sure there are no relays under the dash. They are normally located near the wiper motor under the bonnet. Or do you mean the indicator/hazard flasher/relay.

Thanks guys, I guess I got a little confused with the birds nest hanging down in the footwells.

I suspect I was looking at the round flasher unit and the voltage regulator.

Nice little job now to get it all wired back up again.

Dave

Good luck Dave, my wiring loom was a complete hash, bought new one eventually and had a few extra relays fitted . Because of their modern appearance I had these wired in under passenger side dash , out of sight

Mark.

Good choice Mark, I always fit new looms as pretty much all of them have done their time and have often been butchered about or well overloaded by now.

Stuart.

Good choice Mark, I always fit new looms as pretty much all of them have done their time and have often been butchered about or well overloaded by now.

Stuart.

Which looms do you use Stu?

Awesome, thanks

MT