TR6 Drive Video

Got a bit bored over the weekend and made a TR6 driving video, Hope you all like it:

Cheers

Steve

Edited by steved69tr6

Garage side is doors open, and there a good breeze block on the back, so don't get too much exhaust fumes ;) Usually I stick a hose on the tailpipe to the outside, but in all honest, its just a video, and all just done for good camera effects

Choke cable is shagged, its only on the M/U, and not balanced right, other cable to the throttle links has had it. I can't be bothered to do anything about it, as I'm buying a new chassis at the end of this year. So I'm not gonna set it up right to take the engine out then set it up again when it run good when its warmed up. Cheers for liking the video, did take me sometime to do them shots.

Steve

Yes fab.

Cheers guys, if enough people subscribe to my YouTube channel I'll make another one maybe a car chase with my TR6 my Dolomite and a mates TR6, who knows

It's easy enough to post videos just copy the www.youtube whatever video and post it on hear ????

Steve

Hey guys,

I'm gonna remake the video over the next couple of weeks so to take out my numberplates from it. Also lengthen it with some out in the countryside shots maybe a few fly by shot. Really pleased that it got nearly 200 views just as a taster video. Hope the next one achieves better and please subscribe to my YouTube channel I do like making the videos ????

Cheers

Steve