Does anyone know this car?

Hi, in my search for a good TR7/V8 I spotted this one which is for sale at First Select Motorhomes in Canterbury. As I'm in deepest Cornwall, which is too far for a look see, I thought I would appeal for help. If anyone knows it or is close enough to take a look for me I would be most grateful.

Cheers, Rodders.

Edited by modelbuilder

I know this car quite well, it's been owned by a Kent member of the TRDC for a few years. He's now bought himself a 2 owner low mileage TR7 FHC so this one had to go. I'm not going to try and sell it to you as that's not my place, but I will say it's a very nice example. The body is rust free and it had a good quality respray around 2 years ago. It's got a cracking V8 engine, uprated front brakes and a rear disc conversion. I know the wheels and tyres are almost new as I sold them to the owner. As with any car I would advise going and taking a good look yourself, I think it's priced fairly and you won't be wasting your time traveling to view a heap. ( I've done that a few times myself!!)

Hope this helps

Andy

I know this car quite well, it's been owned by a Kent member of the TRDC for a few years. He's now bought himself a 2 owner low mileage TR7 FHC so this one had to go. I'm not going to try and sell it to you as that's not my place, but I will say it's a very nice example. The body is rust free and it had a good quality respray around 2 years ago. It's got a cracking V8 engine, uprated front brakes and a rear disc conversion. I know the wheels and tyres are almost new as I sold them to the owner. As with any car I would advise going and taking a good look yourself, I think it's priced fairly and you won't be wasting your time traveling to view a heap. ( I've done that a few times myself!!)

Hope this helps

Andy

Andy, thanks, I really appreciate your advice. It certainly helps to have first hand knowledge of a car that far away. I will give them a call tomorrow. I know that often people are afraid to appraise a car for fear of the " I bought it on your recommendation " types. I'm certainly not one of those . As always, caveat emptor.

Cheers, Rodders.