I've had my 4a for just over a year now and have contacted the DVLA, via the V888 form, for info on previous owners and have received details going back to March 1972. Jon, the TR4 registrar informed me that it has been known to the TR Register on a number of separate occasions.

I'm keen to find out about more about its history and where it spent it's life before my ownership. So, if anyone does know anything, I'd really appreciate you dropping me a line.

Thanks,

Steve.

• 4 years later...
On 7/21/2016 at 11:14 PM, Steve_B said:

I've had my 4a for just over a year now and have contacted the DVLA, via the V888 form, for info on previous owners and have received details going back to March 1972. Jon, the TR4 registrar informed me that it has been known to the TR Register on a number of separate occasions.

I'm keen to find out about more about its history and where it spent it's life before my ownership. So, if anyone does know anything, I'd really appreciate you dropping me a line.

Thanks,

Steve.

Hi Steve

i owned the car from about 1990 and started the restoration. I have photos of it when I bought it, in a very sad state. I bought it from a relative who acquired it as a project but never got around to it. 
I sold it before it was finished as a house move and storage became a problem. My email is david.fall320@ gmail.com if you want to get in touch .

Best

David