Recommendations for gearbox repair/ rebuild

Hi all.

My car will be coming off the road mid August for some work. When it's off the road I will have the box out and send it for repair.

The box was rebuilt about 5 yrs ago but over the last year it has become more and more difficult to select gears especially when cold.

The whole clutch assembly was replaced last year and I was hoping this would fix it, unfortunately not.

I'm looking for some recommendations please.

Many thanks Mark.

mike.papworth1@btopenworld.com

ATB Grham

+ 1 for Overdrive Repair Services - he rebuilt my gearbox and converted to overdrive. It was done 4 years ago and has had some serious abuse done RBRR, quite a few rally tests and a lot of miles and still going strong (as is the overdrive).

Bob

+ 1 for Overdrive Repair Services - he rebuilt my gearbox and converted to overdrive. It was done 4 years ago and has had some serious abuse done RBRR, quite a few rally tests and a lot of miles and still going strong (as is the overdrive).

Bob

+2 For Overdrive Repair Services, Peter is great to deal with he did my box and o/d great job, V pleased ;)

Think NTC may have Roy Talbot's contact details. It has been a while since I obtained gearbox parts from him, maybe 10 years ago.

Cheers.

You are correct.

Cheers

Mike.

Think NTC may have Roy Talbot's contact details. It has been a while since I obtained gearbox parts from him, maybe 10 years ago.

Cheers.

Yep :) but the number stays with me sorry ( he has moved) unless you are known.