Classic car get together

Hi Guy's,

I hope I am not doing wrong by posting this on here but:

I'm just testing the water here, I am on the committee of my local club " Sizewell Sports and Social Club, Leiston, Suffolk IP16 4JX " and we want to start up an Annual Classic Car and vintage farm machinery etc event.

We are trying to get the inaugural event up and running on Sunday 24th July and was wondering if the if any of the local Eastern groups or any other groups would be interested in attending ?

I have tried emailing Eastern groups direct but the email addresses are unobtainable ??

We have a large club house with two large bars, one which is part of the main hall which can hold up to 250 people, the show area is a large sports field probably about 3 acres.

The bars would obviously be open and available to all who attend and on a Sunday the club does a Carvery lunch menu, but we would also run a BBQ.

The event would start at say 10:30 and run through till every one goes as the club is open all day till 11pm.

If anybody wanted to stay over I have a 20 unit Camping and Caravan site address:

Applefields Camping and Caravan Site

Abbey Road

Leiston

SuffolK

IP16 4RE

Tel: 01728 833501

Kind regards

Nigel Parker