I want to fit new 2500 badges above the quarter light on the rear wings of my TR5. It's a bit of detail that wasn't done during my rebuild about 20 years ago and I've just treated myself to some badges.

So, is there a template that describes it's exact positioning relative to the quarter light? Like so many things, this may have been covered before but I can't find anything on the forum.

Many thanks,

Malcolm

Thanks Harry.

I'm still working on getting to the IWE this year and will take you up on the kind offer if I manage it. I'll be the one carrying a tape measure!!!

Regards,

Malcolm

Robert/Darren,

I got a bit ahead of myself with my opening post and had only ordered badges from TRGB at that stage. They advised me a day later that there were none in stock and they were unable to source them in the short term.

I then tried the Roadster Factory and spoke with them in the US but they had none in stock and were unable to tell me when they might be making a new batch.

So, I am also still looking for badges and would welcome any suggestions as where to source them.

Regards,

Malcolm

Thanks Harry, I'll give them a call.

Also, I'm still working on IWE but looking unlikely at the moment.

Regards,

Malcolm

• 4 weeks later...

Are you lads still looking for 2500 rear wing badges ?

Just might have a couple of spare ,

Cheers,

Conrad.