Swallow Doretti on eBay Reserve £35K (also TR3)

If I put in the specific item number on ebay.co.uk the Doretti won't show up, and if I view the entire category it's in, "Triumph", it doesn't show up either. Only visible via that directly link. A ghost listing for sure, at least with those of us using US ISPs.

I sent the seller a question. At least *that* shows in my sent folder.

Edited by Don H.

It a problem with a lot of sites these days, they only show you what they think you want to see (of if more synical whst they want you to see) If I use ebay.com I can't find the items either, so its either ebay looking at your location and settings and saying I'll exclude xyz, or its looking at the sellers settings and not showing it, or they just don't like red cars!

The direct link works, because thats what it is and no second guessing by ebay about showing it to you or not.

Not being doom, gloom and despondancy but many news feeds and search results are also doctored in this way, to the extent that you can sometimes get a lopsided view of whats happening in the world, as the results presented to you first are selected because they are the ones that they think are of the most interest to you, based on what you have looked at before. Gives a rose tinted effect that you are in tune with the world and it with you!

Alan

Well, maybe, I guess, Alan. But a search using the exact item number -- no guessing about intent there -- fails to show the listing over here.

Has to be an Ebay glitch. The item shows on my ebay screen as one that I had viewed (since I had the link from the forum), and clicking it from my screen takes me there. But a search won't show it, and its not in any of the category lists it came from, i.e. cars - triumph (or swallow doretti) - etc. If I were a seller I would be upset that the market was limited.

Dan