Steering column support bracket

I have purchased from Moss an upper column kit to facilitate the installation of a steering rack conversion from Protek. The upper column kit includes a bracket consisting of a flat plate and a section of bracketed tubing. There are no instructions included and it is not altogether obvious the exact nature of the fitting. Has anyone fitted a similar bracket ?

David.

Sorry David. I have only just seen your post. I did this conversion recently. There are very good instructions on the Moss US site. Has lots of good pictures.

Here is the link http://www.mossmotors.com/graphics/products/PDF/667-248_v2.pdf

If you like I can scan and email the instructions that came from Moss UK. No pictures but different words if the US instructions don't appeal. Let me know.

Cheers

Jim

David, i just had a look at Jim's link to the Moss site and i didn't realise the bracket they use is different to the TR Bits conversion. Sorry I'm not familure with tis bracket i fitted the TR Bits/Bastuck rack which unfortunatly i do not have a photo of the fire wall bracket.

Graham

post-10268-0-36510500-1464511455_thumb.jpg

Edited by Graham Harris