Hello All,

This is not at all TRelated, but I'm thinking that somewhere in amongst all the petrol-heads on here someone may know of someone who can overhaul a Holley carburettor for a friend of mine, or point me in the right direction. As time is of the essence, we're trying to avoiding sending it to U.S.

Thanks in advance,

Richard.

Hello All,

This is not at all TRelated, but I'm thinking that somewhere in amongst all the petrol-heads on here someone may know of someone who can overhaul a Holley carburettor for a friend of mine, or point me in the right direction. As time is of the essence, we're trying to avoiding sending it to U.S.

Thanks in advance,

Richard.

Have you tried "Real Steel" they import masses of USA parts and may be able to help.

a pic of mine still wrapped up.

P1040827_zpsupkdhj0k.jpg

Edited by pfenlon

Richard only found this from a Google search and given your location couldn't' be any further away from you ! But found this http://www.crucialautomatics.co.uk/Carburetters/Holley_Carburetter/holley_carburetter.html

ATB Graham

They are so cheap and for some overhauling

some parts will be needed and skill is not for free

that a new carb might be worth a check for price.

Holley has these nice jet plates that the old setup

can easily be swapped into the new carb.

I dont like them so maybe a look at the Edelbrock

might be a good idea also.