Request for pictures

Would be very grateful for a couple of pictures. Trying to decide whether or not to put the (satin) black under the sill trim. The dark coloured cars look good without it but ours is red. I'm not in the least bothered about what is "correct". I'm just after whichever looks best to me. So a picture with and one without would be really helpful. Thanks in advance. JJC

'Correctness' aside...I find that from the side view TR's without the original black sills look too deep, but with em they look sleeker and longer. Whatever as my car is white the black sills don't show the dirt, unlike my previous white TR4 that had white sills, that got dirty and tar marks every trip!

Get some black sticky back film, put it on, if you like then paint it- if not peel it off no harm done..

Yes! That thought occurred to me too and I might just do it. I see from my notes I took the car apart in 2012 so it might be a few weeks before I get round to it. JJC

Skin wrap is the solution - you could peel it off later

Saw this effect today on the road and did a double take

http://www.boredpanda.com/rusty-car-vinyl-wrap-vw-volkswagen-van-clyde-wraps/

Peter W

heres mine B)

IMG_0998_zpsfntguv7r.jpg

IMG_0997_zps99z292bm.jpg

Edited by Clarkey