My significant other & I have been using a rather nice Caledonian variant tartan design car rug for many years now.

It has been a faithful friend for over 10 years , never failing to soak up spilt Bournvita from the flask on a cold day at the side of the A679.

It has a predominantly light blue hue that matches rather well with the colour of our Triumph Acclaim RAC Rally replica.

Unfortunately our cat , Snuffy, has given birth on it twice and as she also suffers from hair balls has thrown up on it more times than Mother & I care to remember.

It has subsequently been through the twin tub several times and possibly spent too much time drying in the Flatley and is now rather stiff and lost most of the nap. (The Rug, not the Cat)

We are now looking to replace but find that Brentford Nylons no longer have a branch in our area & Gamages in Holborn never seem to be open when we go up to town.

Can any other members recommend an alternative source of supply or recommend a suitable replacement.

Many thanks

Eric Trill

PS

Nothing foreign.

National Trust, lovely quality :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey John that looks great just ordered one myself B)