The frame for my soft top appears too wide for the car. I can force the sides in to screw in the frame but then the rest of the frame will not fold down properly as the rest of the hinges snags on each other.. With the aid of a screw driver I can force the hinges past each other but all of this has damaged the trim.

Any suggestions

Alan

Thanks for your response

I don't think so. Looking at the Moss catalogue, my frame does seem like the one shown for the 3A whereas the TR4 has some links connecting the soft top frame which mine doesn't have.

chrs

Alan

They have to be .jpg and it helps to keep them small - around 100K if you can do that as there isn't much allocated space.

...or use one of the many free or paid photo hosting services and link them into your post.

(That's what works best for me.)

I have attached 3 photos. The first photo shows the LHS of the car with the frame screwed in as normal. The second and third photos show the RHS of the frame overlapping the side of the car. The frame cam be forced in to fit the hood but as you can see this damages the trim