• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/9/2019 at 6:23 PM, deloffre said:

bonjour je suis mr jmd de france je ne suis pas nouveau pour vous apres le transfert jouer pall je ne sais pas si vous avez recu le vieux merci de me contacter

I was bored so copied and translated the post from deloffe. Does it make sense to anyone? :mellow:

hello I am mr jmd de france I am not new to you after the transfer play pall I do not know if you received the old thank you to contact me

2 hours ago, MikeThomas said:

I was bored so copied and translated the post from deloffe. Does it make sense to anyone? :mellow:

hello I am mr jmd de france I am not new to you after the transfer play pall I do not know if you received the old thank you to contact me

Maybe he thought Neil would see that Post and that JMD had transferred monies into his PP Account and had sent him on his old PI stuff for Reconditioning.

Edited by TR NIALL

Michael, thanks for your reply, that is a good news. I have a chance to collect my parts one day.

I know, it is difficult to ask for that, but I don't have Neil's phone number and he don't reply to my differents mails till begining of november. If you don't want to give me his phone number, that I can understand, can you give him a message about a desperate french guy who is waiting for his PI parts ?

Robert

Good Morning, I was at Neil's Workshop last week, he said he was going away for a few days.

So that makes sense,

Cheers Conrad.