Original TR2/3/3a Bill Piggott

Hi John & Jon

Get a copy quick as I have explained to John in PM it is an excellent reference book but make sure they have it in stock as at the moment it is out of print. Was going to email HQ suggesting they get some more printed as take a look at amazon UK . They are listing 3 second hand copies from £182.00 - £204.00. The world has gone mad!!! (or the people on it).

Nigel

Quick PS just checked my mail and the two orders placed tonight accepted (but reading small print it says no guarrantee of supply it depends on stock availability) so who knows, no sign of order placed yesterday, it still looks like a dodgy website to me, not what we expect from our Richard.
No problem Mychael, I will dig around in Europe and see what comes up. I was talking to friend just now who has a Healy 3000. There is a very similar book for them. Like the TR book is was printed in 1998 and £19.95 as well but it is now out of print and the dealers are asking £150.00 (whats that, nearly $300) for them.  Just another rip off.

Hi all

Predictably virginbooks have no stock and have cancelled my order, I've never come across an (supposedly kosher) internet site taking payment for stock they don't have before, but perhaps I'm a bit of a virgin. Lets hope the register can organise a reprint so we don't have to pay rip off prices.

regards John

John and Nigel, just received this from Virgin Books

"Dear Mr. Larcombe,

Unfortunately, we have been advised by the publisher that this title is out

of print and no longer available.

Due to this information we have cancelled your order and confirm that no

payment has been authorised.

May I suggest that you contact a booksearch company who may be able to trace

a copy for you - please try www.abebooks.co.uk

Yours Sincerely

Stuart Finglass"