Headlamp nacelle

Hi All

First time on here, my friend has owned his CP TR6 for almost thirty years and its kind of been there and done that but for the last eight years or so it's been off the road under a stalled out restoration. A few months ago I dragged it out of storage to make an effort to get on with it and while moving it damaged its left hand front wing which dropped off while I was towing it on a trailer, I had assumed it was securely bolted on, mercifully it was not completely mullered but it's headlamp surround was leaving the rest of the panel relatively unscathed. Moss did list the "nacelle" as a separate part but it's no longer available, so does anyone have one or an old wing I could salvage one from please, even if it's a bit rotten. The car has had new floors and sills, bulkhead side panels, front inner wings, well anyone on here will know the score, I am hoping to have it done for June or so as its about time it was out and about again as its a riot to drive, I have worked on and driven all sorts of performance cars and these six cylinder Tr's are involving to drive without being hard work and punch above their weight when it comes to performance.

I am in sunny Sutton at Hone in Kent, the car has been featured in a Tr register magazines in the c late eighties as it had been somersaulted into a drainage dyke and ended up submerged with only its soft top poking out, my friends walked away from it and a week later the car was driving again, we took it to a register meet in Peterborough in its somewhat battered condition, it then had a makeover and was taken to Austria on a skiing trip, it's a good old car