£35,000 TR6 cripes and Excel show today

Looking nice but £35K......BTW went to the Excel show today, what a waste of money. Two halls full of perfectly recstored e-Types, Porkers, Bugattis, Ferraris etc , 2 hours to do the halls......very little variety of motors and no car clubs. No a patch on the NEC one

oops link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1974-M-reg-Triumph-TR6-2-5-3dr-/172099293517?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

Edited by RobinTR6

Looking nice but £35K......BTW went to the Excel show today, what a waste of money. Two halls full of perfectly recstored e-Types, Porkers, Bugattis, Ferraris etc , 2 hours to do the halls......very little variety of motors and no car clubs. No a patch on the NEC one

oops link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1974-M-reg-Triumph-TR6-2-5-3dr-/172099293517?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

So glad it wasn't just me!

I went too...it was cool to see some lovely jags and a mad 205 16turbo etc but i totally agree, not a sniff of an affordable classic for the real people plus no bloody auto jumble! One ex states barn find tr6 of which the jag stand it was on they didn't know a bloody thing about them! The comic show looked more interesting! Though my highlight was the audi quattro rally car spitting flames and screaming up the inside track!