TR5/250 original steering wheel on ebay

Hi Gary, yes it is !

Conrad.

Do you want one ??

Conrad

I've got the Original TR5 Wheel in reasonable condition on my Car, so I don't need one thanks.

I might see you at Stoneleigh for a chat on Sunday?

Cheers

Gary

Hi All - I currently have two spare TR5 / TR250 steering wheels listed on the TR Register Bought & Sold website. They both have original centre pads with the "acorn" retaining nuts mentioned above.

I also have a remade centre pad listed. This is the same as the one shown on the eBay steering wheel listing. Construction material is different from original and the rear is fitted with three screw threads rather than the studs of the original item. Having said that, none of these differences is visible from the front and the item itself is a very good and well made copy - at least as well made as the original item !! I recall these being listed by Moss some years ago - the item listed today 812651PAD is only the outer vinyl covering that you fit yourself.

Happy to consider offers on any of these items if you need them

Matthew

• 4 years later...