Sad Day; Car Foe Sale

After many years enjoying the delights & foibles of my golden car it is now time to put her up for sale.

Recent house move and the need to do work to a Grade 2 listed property mean that the horse power needs to be converted to bricks & mortar etc.

I will be putting an ad in the Buy & Sell in the next day or 2. Just having the starter motor rebuilt.

In short it's a 1980, 4.6 litre V8, lightened flywheel, road-race cam, 342BHP, Quaiffe LSD, uprated front brakes courtesy of Revington's, retrimmed in leather, Rover SD1 Vitesse wheels (refurbished), lowered suspension, poly bushed all round, 5 core custom made radiator, holley carb, Offenhauser sports manifold, stainless steel exhaust, mohair hood & cover. Runs on Evans waterless coolant through silicone hoses.

This car has won 1st prize in the TR International Pride of Ownership more than once.

MOT's til June.

59k miles on the clock (new speedo earlier in it's life). 22k in the last 10 years approx.

Lots and lots of history.

I can provide quite a few photos if required.

Offers over 12k

Edited by jothecat

Sorry to hear you're selling, Jo, but life sometimes demands choices. Good luck with the sale. It's a great looking car.