Light switch question

I'm looking for a lighting switch for my TR4A, I thought initially that this may do but on second thoughts probably not:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/361158800462?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The problem is that I can't seem to find a 4A switch with a chrome stalk - the 4A switch operates the sidelights and headlights and has a headlamp flasher, but presumably this switch is just a dipswitch and flasher - am I right ?

Thanks

Anthony

Many thanks, Bill and Steve.

It looks as though it should do the job, then. I'm trying to avoid the dreaded floor dipswitch so, provided this has a flasher, I can use a Hella changeover relay to make it work as a dipper.

The pic actually shows it as having a chrome stalk but, if not, I can always send it back or use a different stalk as you suggest. The overdrive and indicator switches are chrome stalked, so it has to be made to match somehow or other !

Cheers,

Anthony

Just a note to say that the switch arrived today and seems fine - has the chrome stalk and the headlight flasher.

This came from Chase MG, but Neil above has a NOS one which may be of better quality than my repro item (not that there seems anything wrong with it).

Edited by Superaquarama