Accident Repair

Neil

Don't say that! Think positive - I cannot tolerate a write-off! Its bad enough as it is!

I have arranged to take it down to the local garage on Monday and lift the car up on the MOT lift. That way I can have a really good look underneath without stressing the car by using my trolly jack.

All the best

Al

Neil

Don't say that! Think positive - I cannot tolerate a write-off! Its bad enough as it is!

I have arranged to take it down to the local garage on Monday and lift the car up on the MOT lift. That way I can have a really good look underneath without stressing the car by using my trolly jack.

All the best

Al

Good idea Al I hope all is ok ;) I think it will be :) but follow what Alec said just to be safe.

What rotten luck.

I have been to Clive Manvers and seen some of his work.

He has an excellent reputation and he and his team have been working on TR's for many years.

Edited by OAF939M

I think this must be every member's nightmare! Inevitably it will be the other numpty's fault because we tend to drive more carefully because we prize what we are driving.

Good luck with finding a repairer