Brake Master Cylinder Leaking

Morning all.

Noticed a small leak from the Reservoir,so removed Master Cylinder complete, as advised in ALL the Repair Manuals. No problem in replacing the seals.

However, on my removal of the Master Cylinder from the Servo Unit, there is a "plastic" cup with a lip which sits in the Servo, which appears to seal the surface against the face of the Master Cylinder, when bolted back in to position.

Apologies for the poor description!!!!

I was going to replace it, but there is no reference to this, in any of the Suppliers Parts Catalogues.

Is it an integral part of the Servo Unit and not available,separately or as part of a Repair Kit OR something I have inherited.

HELP!

If its the seal on the pushrod into the servo it should be part A or B in the Moss catalogue centre of the page.

http://www.moss-europe.co.uk/shop-by-model/triumph/tr5-6/brake-system/brake-controls-hydraulics/brake-master-cylinder-servo.html

Are sure its an original servo as some of the replacement ones may be different.

If you could post a picture it would be very helpful.

John

Edited by John L

John hi,

Many thanks. I did'nt read the SMALL PRINT.

SPECSAVERS here I come. <_<

I've established that it is the 'B'Type seal as referenced in the Moss Catalogue.

Again thank you.

Tyler