TR4 SURREY TOP AND BACKLIGHT.

Hi Ian,

The original ST surrey top and rear frame would be the best option as the frame will take a glass screen - but silly money

However the Honeybourne fibreglass frame is very good but is best with a plastic rear screen - works well for reasonable money.

They both look much the same when fitted.

Roger

Agree with Roger for the backlight but I find the Honeybourne polyester lid way easier to handle and fit than the original, not to mention the price tag... If I were to start from scratch I would probably go for the honeybourne one piece racing hardtop.

Keep watching eBay I bought a back lite last year for £50 and when I went to collect it in person the guy offered me a steel lid for £200 so I bought it had an original glass at home full set up cost me £300 as I paid £50 for the glass off a member on hear a while ago there are bargains to be had but I check eBay every day keep your eyes peeled and you will get one I hunted for three years to get my ARE silverstone wheels it's all about the chase ???? And happy new year to you all Gary