TR6 oil pump-where to buy?

52 minutes ago, Waldi said:

Hi Keith,

The new pump I Bought from Wittor is marked with Cast letters powertune, the old pump only had a date and follow-number stamped: 26 10 77 MM
So it is probably a later pump. It had the round filter.

Waldi

I suspect that Concentric were the manufacture of Triumph oil pumps, as they supplied most of the oil pumps to other BL engines? My Triumph tuning book by David Vizard the tuning Guru of the 1970's says that the rotor end float s/b taken down to .001" and the clearance between inner and outer rotors s/b less than .007". Powertune trade name, often used by County is non OEM and are made in the Far east either in India or Taiwan.

Bruce.

17 hours ago, Waldi said:

Hi Keith,

The new pump I Bought from Wittor is marked with Cast letters powertune, the old pump only had a date and follow-number stamped: 26 10 77 MM
So it is probably a later pump. It had the round filter.

Waldi

Mine is stamped 7 12 78 A1, with the 'not-correct' round filter for an early car (1969, cf this week's posts and  my previous picture). @Waldi Does the marking on your oil pump look like the one on the attached picture to this message? @Keith66 Moss catalogue says the square filter goes until TR6 CP53747... Can anyone confirm? 

Screenshot_20200621-023347.png

Hi William,

yes, the letters “powertune” are the same.

I do not know how much you are after originality, but from a technical perspective I would prefer the later round suction pipe. 
Waldi