Tyres for my 4A

I needed new rubber recently and following strong recommendations on this forum invested in five VredesteinT-Trac 2 tyres in 165/80 sourced from Mytyres. Based on my experience on a very wet motorway drive I can now also strongly endorse this tyre choice. Steering response and feel on a road surface with running

water was excellent and the tyres inspired confidence under braking. They remind me of the Dunlop SP Sport "Aquajet" of forty plus years ago.

Tim

Hi Tim

Yep, I was driving through really wet roads with standing water on both sides several inches deep this morning. I have those same tyres and they were fantastic, really confident driving on them. And they are cheap too!

Dave

====

The reviews are generally excellent Tim . I've got the vredestein sprint classic and they tick most of the required boxes as well,the only downside with t trac might be that they are classified as summer tyres tho probably not an issue in the uk,

Cheers

Laurence