I recently purchased a TR and it came with a set of "I an not sure" what they are wheels. I have received many suggestions of what they may be. I think they are a set of Moss Motor Minilites but not sure. I will try to get a photo uploaded but until then if someone has the time to go to Zappa Racing and click under cars for sale. Thumb down until you see a white TR with a sold sign on it. After there go through the slide show and view the wheels. I appreciate anyone that can take a moment to help.

Thanks,

Rich

It says Panasport in the written description.

Mick Richards

Thanks Pete and Don as I believe you are exactly right as the wheels have SCP stamped on them. I will try to figure out what I should try to sell them, along with the tires, so that it is a fair price. I can not thank you folks for sending the links and research. I am the Commander of the American Legion in our area so if you ever have a need to be in this area the beer is on me!

Rich

Offset is a standard term for the difference between the mounting flange plane and the wheel rim center line plane -- a bit of Googling will turn up thousands of references.. By repo Neil means reproduction, not original Minilite, I'm guessing

wheel.offset.gif.

I would like to thank everyone for their time and help and I just posted them in our club newsletter and will sell them at the best reasonable offer. If I get an 800/900 offer I will let them go and move on!

Rich

Edited by Triumph G. I.

Rich,

I'm a volunteer guide at the National Museum of Computing on Bletchley Park which picks up the code breaking story from Enigma (on the main BP site) through our Colossus rebuild and follows the evolution of computing up to the 2000s. PM me if you'd like a tour.

P