TR4 Parts (for Free!)

All,

As I mentioned in another post a couple of weeks ago, I was given a bunch of parts recently by someone who had completed a restoration and had them left over (at least, he thought they were left over...).

Obviously, they don't owe me any money and I don't have a use for them so I'd like to pass them on to anyone in need. So, if anyone has a genuine need for any of these parts for their restoration or road-going TR, please let me know and I'll send them to you. The catch, of course, is that you'll need to pay postage/shipping from Canada but none of them is very heavy so it might still be worth it.

None of these is new, but most are in good condition - of you need more info, please ask and I'll have a close look and let y know anything I can.

I don't know if any of this is rare or difficult and/or expensive to get hold of, and I don't care - if you want something you can have it. But if you then re-sell any of them, may a curse be on your ignition system forever more.

Cheers,

Tim

H bracket: (I believe there are two different types for TR4's but I don't know the difference or which this is - feel free to ask and/or inform!)

DSC_0217_zpskgcwmg2b.jpg

Instrument panel for small gauges (black):

DSC_0221_zpshunya5ho.jpg

Interior mirror (black, with broken mirror...):

DSC_0218_zpsgqzdtklf.jpg

DSC_0219_zpstatvlhyt.jpg

Glovebox lid:

DSC_0220_zpsbtd2kjbt.jpg

Glovebox hinges and something else... (can anyone tell me what it is, in case I need it??)

DSC_0222_zpsialij53d.jpg

Interior door handles:

DSC_0223_zpsrkr8ltud.jpg

"Radio panel" this might be home-made and it certainly doesn't look like the one I have on my car...

DSC_0224_zpsevmksywj.jpg

DSC_0225_zps5rzc681e.jpg

Tim,

IF, and that is a big IF the glove box lid and hinges are still available I would be interested and would be happy to pay shipping and donate £60 to either Cancer Research or a charity of your choice. If formulites think that is not a fair price please say......no offence will be taken.

Cheers

Chris

• 1 month later...

All,

Quick update: most of the requested parts were sent out via UK post at the weekend so you should have them shortly. Unfortunately, the H-bracket was too big to fit in my luggage, so I am forced to send that direct from here; apologies. Also, the rear-view mirror has been "delayed" (read: I got busy and forgot. SORRY!) - I'll get this out before Christmas if possible.

PM me if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Tim