Can't login if membership is renewed today by DD - Says membership has expired

Hi,

I wonder if anyone else has experienced the problem of not being able to login to teh main website because it thinks your membership has expired?

I tried to login today only to be presented with a message saying that my membership had expired and by clicking on the Renew button, I could renew it. fine, except my membership is renewed by Direct Debit!

I clicked the Renew button which took me to a Membership Info Page that confirmed that my renewal date was 1st October 2015 (today), that subs had been paid today and that my next expiry is 1st October 2016. It also implies on that page that I am logged in (gives me an option of logging out)

All the other tabs on that page seem to be inoperative.

If I just manually go back to the Home Page, it wants me to log in and we go through the same silly cycle!

Anyone else got the same problem or do the Administrators know if there's a bug in the Website software relating to expiry date, DD renewal etc?

Tks

Paul

Yep - mine's the same. I paid through the website today - but it still thinks that I have expired. I'll give it 24 hours to catch up perhaps!

Michael.

I just spoke to the office. They are aware of the problem and are still working on it.

Today, I can log in, which is good news. However I can't get to the page which would allow me to update any of my personal details. Access to this has been temporarily removed as part of the problem resolution.

It seems it could take a few more days to finally resolve the problems.

Paul

• 1 month later...