Goodbye all,My TR6 now sold.

Hello all.

Just to let you know that I have now sold my 1970 TR6.

I still have a large amount of spares and the reg number; ATR 6H to sell.

So go here if interested,or pass it on to somebody who might be.

I would much prefer parts went as a job lot,and you can then sell what you don't want.

Reg number obviously a seperate sale.

50% of the spares sale price is going to Macmillan.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231668003417?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I hope to back in the future with another TR.

But for the next 3-6 months I will be undergoing chemotherapy,and will be feeling really ****.

Once the treatment is done,and I am back from a months recuperation at my old mums in NZ,

I will probably buy a big yank RV and travel around the UK with my cat Casper visiting classic car shows as I go.

Cheers for now.

Dave Pilkie.

Edited by PILKIE

I hope you come out of it well Pilkie, keep positive and be a right obstinate bugger.

best regards Mick Richards

All the very best Pilkie. Hope all goes well And make sure you are up for another TR in the future.

Good luck and hope all goes well. You won't remember but we met at Beaulieu some years ago when I was admiring your car.

Well today I am happy,glad and sad.
Sid the TR6 has just been collected by its new owner Chas and his son.
I had inherited a new never worn leather flying jacket that was too small for me,

but a perfect fit on him,so I decided to let him have that as well as it suits him and the car.
Enjoy your new owner Sid.
Thanks for nearly 10 yrs of great memories.

Photo22471.jpg

Photo22481.jpg

Edited by PILKIE

Good luck Pilkie! We have never met but I wish you all the best. Get an iPad and you still follow all our chat from where you find yourself. All the best, me and the Jack Russell.

Bye for now Pilkie, my very best wishes for a rapid recovery and look forward to welcoming you back, I will miss the shirts!

Cheers DRINKY aka Carl

Hi Dave,

Nice behaviour, I wish you all the best for the fight, prenez bien soin de vous and never give up.

Best regards

Don't know you Pilkie other than here on the forum but that photo of your TR driving away must have broke your heart.

In the meantime, you've got more important things to deal with and we all hope to see you back soon .

All the best, Mike

Hope all goes smoothly with the chemotherapy Pilkie and that you are back on top form soon. I can only imagine how difficult it must have been to sell the TR.

Take care,

Darren

Edited by TR5tar

Sorry to hear your news and about the sale of your TR, good luck for tomorrow and the future Pilkie

Charles

post-12736-0-38997500-1443547526_thumb.jpg