LUCAS 75633B single speed window wiper motor

It's murder trying to track this kind of information down.

If you want to ebay this the key piece of information is the sweep angle.

This is stamped on the gear usually.

Hi Alan,

I'm currently running this on eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201427762292?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 the sweep is 120 deg, but would like to add the cars that it fits - so far all my research has discovered nothing.

Cheers

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

surely that's a 2-speed 14W motor isn't it ?

Part number suggests not earlier than mid-1960s, 14W had lots of applications - Minis, various BMC A and B series cars including MGB and Spridget, Triumph Spitfire, and I reckon most of those would have had a 120 gear ?

Cheers

Alec

Hi Andrew,

surely that's a 2-speed 14W motor isn't it ?

Part number suggests not earlier than mid-1960s, 14W had lots of applications - Minis, various BMC A and B series cars including MGB and Spridget, Triumph Spitfire, and I reckon most of those would have had a 120 gear ?

Cheers

Alec

Hi Alec,

I found a Lucas catalogue on-line which identified the 75633B as a single speed, see page 29 (P5); although it lists F/H: http://www.northwestclassic.co.uk/LUCAS%20SWITCHES.%20RELAYS.FLASHER%20UNITS%20&%20WIPER%20MOTORS%20&%20PARTS.pdf - the top plate is stamped 19 69 which suggests it was manufactured during week 19 of 1969.

Cheers

Andrew

Edited by Andrew Smith

Hi Andrew,

yes that does look to be a single speeder from your link, but as to what it fitted OE . . . . . sorry, but I haven't a clue ! All the 14Ws I've come across have been 2-speeders.

Presumably a pretty basic poverty model of whatever, and with a modest size screen ?

Cheers

Alec