Intermittent Indicator/Horn Query.

Hi Folks

I recently noticed that the dashboard push button style horn didn’t work & that the left indicators stayed on when selected but didn’t flash. The right indicators function correctly. I’ve cleaned all the bulb contacts etc & checked the earths. I then took the car for a spin only to notice everything functioned correctly throughout the 20 minute drive. After parking up in the driveway I sounded the horn once & then it failed to operate again!

Can anyone shed any light on the subject; I was wondering if there is a minimum electrical power chargeing requirement before all the services function correctly.

ATB

Neal

• 2 weeks later...

I had a similar problem with the nearside indicators which was turned out to be a poor earth at the rear bulb holder. Sometimes worked, other times not. A good clean eventually resolved it.

Steve