Got my new wheels

I have finally been and bought my new wheels and tyres

Before

IMG_1638-XL.jpg

And with the new wheels

IMG_8811-XL.jpg

IMG_8814-L.jpg

Many thanks go to MGB-Hive in Wisbech who supplied the wheel/tyre combo for an amazing price

Their fitters were awesome, took the utmost care in fitting the tyres, made sure all the balancing dots lined up

KC

Looks great KC

Love the French Blue with the graphite wheels

Wish I'd seen this before I put silver ones on mine

Graze

You poser Ken, very nice though.

Cheers

Allan

Lovelllllly....looks great. Always had a soft spot for French blue .

Hi KC,

Very nice combination!

Suggestion, why not to add the moulding still finisher(take care of the size 7/16 CP & CC vs 5/8 CR/CF depending the TR6 model)as per my point of view (personal taste) it will be very nice with your wheels and the French blue .

I am surprised you have no side RH door mirror!

Regards

Very nice...they make the car look more interesting, as the TR has such a plain profile! I always thought that the standard plain steel wheels didn't help at all,no doubt that's why the US export ones had those flashy trims and white or red wall tyres? So I was pleased when the car I bought had Wire spoked wheels which make a more pleasing focal point to the side view. More traditional IMHO!

Thanks for all your great comments

Jean

No there has not been any snow falling here yet this year, the snow you can see is the remains of last years!!

Marc

I did not know about the sill finisher and black sills, may have to get my photoshop out to see what it would like it. I cannot see myself doing it though

Yes I do need door mirrors especially driving a UK car in France all the time, another job on the list!!

kc

Thanks for all your great comments

Jean

No there has not been any snow falling here yet this year, the snow you can see is the remains of last years!!

Marc

I did not know about the sill finisher and black sills, may have to get my photoshop out to see what it would like it. I cannot see myself doing it though

Yes I do need door mirrors especially driving a UK car in France all the time, another job on the list!!

kc

Ken

I'll send you some photos of my car which has had the sill finisher and the black sills since new if you pm your email

Graze