Brake lights fixed with great support from AES

All

My brake lights now work very nicely, thank you.

1st thing I did was fit a new switch.

Finally went for; http://www.autoelectricsupplies.co.uk/mobile/product/955/category/38 from AES

The 1st switch they sent didn't want to work for me and, following a phone call Friday afternoon, a tested replacement was sent within hours and received at midday on Saturday.

Excellent customer support

If fitted and worked.

I can highly reccommended the company and Ben in particular, who went out of his way to help.

Following advice received (lots of it) from the forum, I have checked, cleaned and vaselined so many connections, I lost count . . . . . . . but, I have brake lights

Note

Is there a way I can bring this switch and supplier to the attention of the Parts Quality Initiative?

Edited by wjgco

Hi John,

No :P .

The PQI deal with duff stuff and problems.

However there used to be a section where you could list suppliers and services - not sure where that is at present.

A similar switch for the BMW can be got on ebay but AES do some good stuff apart from switches.

I'm sure now you have posted the item a search by others may/will bring it up for reference.

Roger