and YCP 166Y -where are you?

....here on a camping trip in Devon - with class bird (although it's difficult to tell that here, I grant you ) .

Cute colour co-ordination eh ?

Triumph called it "Pharoh Gold" - and a very late TR7.. and, for the boring ones (like me), late enough to have symbols on warning lights [rather than words]

post-8627-0-34756000-1440000895_thumb.jpg

Whoa, we had a spookily parallel existence. I have similar photos except with VHA 585 X. Same tent, same table and chairs. I hope your class bird was as claasy as mine, married for over 30 years and supportive of my addiction.

• 3 weeks later...

Whoa, we had a spookily parallel existence. I have similar photos except with VHA 585 X. Same tent, same table and chairs. I hope your class bird was as claasy as mine, married for over 30 years and supportive of my addiction.

[sorry for late reply]

oooo no - that particular class bird was downgraded to reject .... but the very next one got upgraded to fully supportive wife one [& still on same version after 28 years..]

Edited by mehere