Lucas RB106/2 Control Box Coil Specifications

I'm looking for the resistance of the shunt coils (many turns of fine wire, not the heavy wire). I have ammased a number of these units over the years, and it seems that the there is a significant variation in this value.

Cheers, Frank

post-772-0-70431300-1438519262_thumb.jpg

Hi Frank,

I've scratched around trying to find that info but came up dry. TR3 Driver should know.

What I did discover in ancient files is that my ex CA but Durban assembled RHD 3A was shipped down during 1994 on the Zim America. That same vessel became the Rena which foundered off New Zealand in 2011. Also uncovered that I collected the 3A on 27/08/94, so 21st birthday cake in sight.

Sorry I didn't find the RB106/2 data - must get around to digitalizing decades of paper files one of these days. Good job you asked though or I wouldn't have dug up all this irrelevant stuff.

Rgds,

Viv

post-4764-0-37076900-1438785934_thumb.jpg