NBW 737P (TR6)

Hi

Not trying to find the car, but her history.

I am the current owner and would like to build some history, if at all possible.

I have a lot of information post 1999, but, nothing from before that.

Any information, however seemingly trival, would be most welcome

Thanks

Stuart

Hi

I have what the DVLA would send.

(2nd time of asking. 1st time, they sent a mix of info for my car and an Austin Maestro).

Not sure if I was shocked or horified!

I plan to try and contact older PO's, and this request was another angle of attack so to speak

• 6 months later...

post-13931-0-19724200-1454024820_thumb.jpg

I bought this car in 1980 (I was nineteen) from the first owner my Doctor GP who used it for house calls and did 70,000 miles in it. He new I loved it, he had tried to trade it in for the new Wankel Mazda RX7.

They only offered £1200 so he said I could have it for that as long as I thrashed it! No problems with that.My Dad drove it more than me he loved to go to RAF air displayes with the roof off and a old leather flying helmet on.

I was showing off one day and did a big wheel spin take off and the left rear alloy swing arm shatterd! and the over sized XJ6 tyre and hub came off but did not damage the rear wing.

I sold it later that year for £2800 Happy days. Martin.

Nice to see a response to one of these posts as we all would like to re establish the history of our cars.

Hoping someone will shed some light on my old car.

If anyone is going to the NEC Classic Restoration show in March you will see one of my old Rover P6's on the P6 Club stand.

Last year I decided to thin my collection down of cars I thought I would never get round to restoring.

My P6 Rover 3500 was sold to someone local who has called me for any additional information on the car that he has not yet gotten around to restoring and he has been invited by the club to display it in all it's glory on their stand as a typical restoration project so "HRH" will be on show to the public.

Any Register members there on the Saturday, perhaps we could meet up

Steve

Martin

I left you a PM (envelope icon, top right of your screen)