"Best of Show 2015" Dutch National Triumph day 2015

Whoohooo !!

The Cherry on the Pie !!

Today we won the Best of show 2015 award on the Dutch National Triumph Day.

Very happy with all the support of Arthur Denzler during the restoration ! And thank you here for the help and moral support ;)

What a nice ending of a great chapter in my life ;-)

Heres me with Arthur

11694804_857679170977750_842240665078578

IMG_7341_Fotor.jpg

IMG_7295.JPG

IMG_7309.JPG

Edited by EdwinTiben

Well done Edwin, best in show at a club national, it doesn't get better than that

Peer groups are tough critics and instinctively know when its right !

Well done, are you coming over for ours in August ?

Well done Edwin. Great stuff

Edwin - Not ever having met you, are you the one on the right or the left ?

Great car. But I'd like to add, it's not the end of a great event - but the start of a new adventure with your lovely TR.

Cheers

Don Elliott, 1958 TR3A, TS 27489 LO?

Edwin - Not ever having met you, are you the one on the right or the left ?

Great car. But I'd like to add, it's not the end of a great event - but the start of a new adventure with your lovely TR.

Cheers

Don Elliott, 1958 TR3A, TS 27489 LO?

Edwin is the young whippersnapper on the left, Arthur Denzler on the right. A proud moment for both parents.

Edwin,

As I mentioned before as a "at the bar" topic yesterday:

Congratulations twice Edwin, didn't know it was your birthday!

A beter present as "the best of show" is a thing where you only could dream of... It happened during the Dutch National Triumph Day,

Congrats again on your marvellous achievement!

Raymond

Excellent news well done Edwin and Arthur a great achievement chaps.

Stuart.

HI yes,

there were some very very nice cars.. frankly i thought that the Gloria and the 2000 roadsters would be the winners...

They won in the pre-60 competition, so my hopes were lost..i thought.. : I never imagined the jury was unanimously about my tr2 to be the best of show.

Nice experience and i can see why you can hooked up in the concours scene, ultimatly winning 37 concources (well done Raymond !!) ;)

hi Raymond, yes... possibly.. time would be an issue.. with the little chap at home and work to combine with :)

Allthough he already likes the cars a lot, forbidding me to sell the triumph Herald Estate as his beloved Postman Pat-ish Van... ;)

Congratulations Edwin - you are lucky to have such a skilled and dedicated restorer to work on the project with you. Hope you enjoy driving and displaying the car as much as I have enjoyed reading your progress reports and seeing the photos.

Congrats Edwin, from a high an dry restaurant terrace in Switzerland. (took the trip through Germany - don't go there... Took us +3 hours for a 7 hr trip. Roadworks, accidents.

I think you deserve this award: Starting witb

Congrats Edwin, from a high an dry restaurant terrace in Switzerland. (took the trip through Germany - don't go there... Took us +3 hours for a 7 hr trip. Roadworks, accidents.

I think you deserve this award: Starting with a wrecked car. A so called top restorer who wasn't so top... And finally Arthur who's business is on the map with this restoration & result!

Menno

Congratulations, great achievement and now enjoy it.

Kind regards