wow what a car

Guest hornet racer

Guest hornet racer
i just wanted to say before this year i had never seen a triumph car. our race team now owns 2. wow, what a car! we have abused this car on every possible level, imaginable, and unimaginable. although i think we have just about toasted our first motor, im not going to complain. flat out in 3rd gear with timing advanced 16 degree btdc, this car is beating american made, high output 160-230hp cars. we have taken 5 wins and are currently in 11th place in points for the overall season. this is our rookie year, not just with the car, this is the drivers first year behind the wheel. i cant say enough about this car! what a ride! malcolm, thanks for all of your help! and thanks to everyone here with comments that have guided us to our wins. i will keep in touch and share how the season ends in october. good day to everyone.
Guest hornet racer

sorry for leaving out the details. i figured, ah hek i was saused up on the beer. thanks for filling them in malcolm.

im going to take a 8hr trip this weekend to pick up a 76 tr7 2.0l as a backup car.

the car is completly stock. and at 105hp is seirously showing the american and japaneese cars it can compete!

but... it seems like i missed something myself. was the car mentioned elseware?

good day