I have two questions regarding the lockheed brake setup. My car is TS3445L, I need to know if the brake union was mounted to the vertical or horizontal tab on the axle housing. I also would like some more information on the brake levers that were changed at TS5442, P/N 106240, if anyone has a comparison picture of the new and old pieces that would be perfect.

I have TS1144 and TS 7585, on both cars the brake union is fitted to the vertical tab, allowing brake pipes to run on top of diff arms, and Flexible to fit to Chassis bracket. The brake levers that came with TS7585 are like the ones shown by Moss , but have the end going to the cylinder with a hooked step, not flat as shown in catalogue.TS7585 came in bits but with new cylinders, that I fitted, as the later type. Still got the two stepped arms. Chris

Hi,

When rebuilding i fitted mine (ts4762) to the vertical tab, but when fitting the body there was little space for the flexible hose, so i changed it to the horizontal tab

heres the old position, look at the route of the flexible hose, when body fitted its pressed down in a nasty bend.

IMG_4298.JPG