Tr6 over land and sea to Australia ( hopefully)

Hi TR folk,

My family and I are looking to bring a nice tr6 from the uk to live with us in Australia. The car is a Cp car and has the following identification details can any one help with the history of the car please?

white tr6

Cp 53444/0

Rego AHY 3J

Many thanks if any one can add anything, I do know the car was restored in the early 2000's but that about it.

Hi,

Our records show that your TR6 had a body off restoration carried out by a Mr Little from Oakland in Leicestershire in 2004/5 and that it was purchased in very good to excellent condition from TRGB in 2006 by the one recorded owner that we have on file, Mark Springham from Shoeburyness in Essex.

cheers

Derek

Ozbrowns,

You can request all the information that the DVLA has about previous owners of a car by completing form V888: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/v888-request-by-an-individual-for-information-about-a-vehicle

They ask you why you want the information and what you are going to do with it, but many people have found that 'researching the history of a classic car' or similar is sufficient.

Good luck!

Please tell us what you find.

John