I used to own the carmine red TR6 JNR 553 L and sold it in about 1985.

I saw it for sale on Ebay a couple of years ago and by the time I had decided to enquire, it had been sold.

Does anyone know of its whereabouts now?

Nigel.

Don't know where it is Nigel but it's taxed and mot'd until the beginning of October.

Dave

Nigel,

Not appeared in the TR Register since 1998 and as you noted it was spotted for sale on eBay in Foolow, Derbyshire in August 2012 having recently been restored.

cheers

Derek

• 2 months later...

Wayne has just posted on Facebook an article from itv.com that this car has been recently stolen from Corringham in Essex !!

Keep eyes peeled everyone.

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/update/2015-08-04/owner-devastated-after-theft-of-classic-car/

That's two in the last four weeks. :angry:

Dave

Edited by nowtelse2do

SCUM!!! There is nothing that boils my blood more than a dirty creeping cockroach of society stealing other peoples belongings! If its a bathroom suit I've just ripped out and put on the lawn or one of my cars or bikes its the same breed of low life inbred scum that fancy having it as their own...how about stop smoking weed, get a job and work for your own pleasures in life like we all have to do! Oh and stop bloody breeding...put a hood on it, your sapping the country dry!!! Sorry chaps...rant over! :D