Help on information on my tr2 SUP 749

Hi

Does anyone have any information about the above car. I have got the birth certificate for the car now, however, I would love to know a little about its history. I will post a little information about the certificate later, however, it does appear that at some point the engine was bored out.

Any help will be appreciated.

thanks Mark

Mark, get a V888 form from the PO and send it off to the DVLA, it did cost a fiver not long ago. This will give you all the past owners and may help you connect with them. I would do this first before getting a Heritage Certificate as sometimes that does not give you the full story. It was my 1st step and I was able to contact all the previous owners of my TWR although it took 4 years to do, but that's a long story.

Dave

I've never come across home reserve before, so can't help there, it would be interesting to know what that is.

Dave

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...
On 5/27/2016 at 1:03 PM, markymar93 said:

Hi

I am still looking for any information if anyone knows anything about the car.

Many thanks

Mark,

Home Reserve means that it was not exported when new.

Ciao,

David