Surrey Top Cover

Hi Andy

You may have opened the flood gates of demand you had better warn your trimmer. How much is not cheap ?.I am not sure who now is responsible for the Register Shop and its choice of products, but this would be a good addition to the range.

Cheers Chris.

Hi Andy

You may have opened the flood gates of demand you had better warn your trimmer. How much is not cheap ?.I am not sure who now is responsible for the Register Shop and its choice of products, but this would be a good addition to the range.

Cheers Chris.

+ 1

Hi Chris,my trimmer charged me £150+vat there are lots of cheaper alternatives out there,but this was bespoke to my car and what I wanted,the car becomes watertight when parked up on tour/abroad and keeps out prying eyes,my Trimmer is away for two weeks but will speak to him about a small run of these if there's interest demand.The Material is called Hidex and comes in Black or Silver ,he uses it on boats etc for making covers.I booked him in September last year for a slot in January always busy he has done work for a few members,nothing I've seen has been made to measure like this,I asked around but no one seemed interested in doing something similar.

Cheers

The Duke

http://www.prestigeautotrim.co.uk/uk/mazda-mx5-covers.html

I got a cover for my old MX5 , as the TR4 has the garage , it is very good quality and fixes with strips that shut in the doors and boot so no need for fixings.

Trevor

Hi Trevor

Which size did you get ? as there are 2 on offer

Thank you

best Bill

• 1 year later...