AVO rear Shocks Coilovers?

Hi there, I have an 81 Poseidon Green TR7, but it has been meticulously converted into a right hand drive TR8 replica, even got a full set of Stromberg carbs etc TR8 rack too, ...which I might add gave me a few head-aches when it decided to implode the hydraulic pipes just before Xmas...sorted now...

It had a huge amount of money thrown at(photographic bible etc) it by a previous owner and he'd done a fine job but...he did that job in about 1995 so some time ago.

When the front end started creaking like a Hammer Horror gothic door I fully rebuilt it using AVO adjustable front dampers and slightly lowered springs. It had KYB shocks on before...but the difference is quite noticeable and in a positive way.

So my question is..Is there a problem, other than a creaking wallet of course, about fitting AVO Coil-over rear shocks, before I blow the Grand-Children's inheritance that is!

I feel the need to refit my Gold genuine Minilites too.

Also recently had the Front calipers (Princess 4 pots ...My Choice rather than original) fully refurbed what a brilliant job too, they look the Dogs do-dahs now and no mistake.

Any help much appreciated

Bonnietiler